Announcements and Important Events
HIGH SCHOOL SPRING SPORTS (9th-12th grade)
- Start of Spring Season for all sports is March 4, 2019
- Forms are DUE February 27th 2019
- High School CIPPE Forms Collection will occur at lunches for 2 days for Spring Sports.
- Dates forms are collected: Tuesday February 26, 2019 & Wednesday February 27, 2019
- IMPACT DATES – for any 9th and 11TH grade athlete who did not take the Impact test yet this year OR any 10th and 12th grade athlete who has not played a contact sport this school year or last.
- High School Boys Lacrosse: Tuesday January 29th 2:30pm
- High School Girls Lacrosse: Tuesday January 29th 2:30pm
- High School Girls Softball: Wednesday January 30th 2:30pm
- High School Boys and Girls Track – Jumpers/Vaulters Only: Wednesday January 30th 2:30pm
- High School Boys Baseball: Thursday January 31th 2:30pm
- Make Up for all Athletes is Tuesday February 12th 2:30pm
**ALL ATHLETES ARE TO MEET OUTSIDE THE ATHLETIC TRAINING ROOM
MIDDLE SCHOOL SPRING SPORTS (7th/8th grade)
- Start of Spring Season for all sports is March 18, 2019 (exceptions- 8th baseball starts 3/8 and 7th baseball starts 3/13)
- Forms are DUE March 8, 2019
- Middle School CIPPE Forms Collection will occur at lunches for 3 days for Spring Sports.
- Dates forms are collected: Monday March 4, 2019 – Friday March 8, 2019 (due to ½ days of school Athletic Trainers will be collecting on: Mon, Tues, Friday.)
- IMPACT DATES – for any 7th grade athlete who did not take the Impact test yet this year OR any 8th grade athlete who has not taken the Impact test ever.
- Middle School Girls Lacrosse: Tuesday February 5th
- Middle School Girls Softball: Tuesday February 5th
- Middle School Boys Baseball: Wednesday February 6th
- Middle School Boys and Girls Track – Jumpers/Vaulters Only: Wednesday February 6th
- Make Up for all Athletes is Tuesday February 12th
**ALL ATHLETES ARE TO MEET IN THE MIDDLE SCHOOL LOBBY – TESTS WILL BE ADMINISTED IN THE HIGH SCHOOL AND ATHLETES WILL NEED TO BE PICKED FROM HIGH SCHOOL GYM LOBBY – PLEASE ARRANGE RIDES FOR 4PM.
INFORMATION ON IMPACT:
Impact test are given to all athletes interested in participating in a contact sport. Parental permission is needed prior to the administration of this baseline assessment test.
Permission can be given in two ways:
1. Athlete and Parent can print out a hard copy of the Permission Slip form found on the athletic website
2. When registering your student for the upcoming school year on Skyward electronic permission can be given.
Impact tests are given to all 7th, 9th, and 11th grade students’ regardless of the athletes’ previous test. Athlete who did not play a sport for those given grade will also be tested. Athletes only need to take this test for their first contact sport, and will not need to be retested for a second or third contact sport for that school year.
For more information on the Impact Test, please review the permission slip that is linked on the athletic website.